Contrary to popular belief, dry cleaning does not mean your clothing is tumbled around in a dry basket of air. The cleaning process involves no water – only a safe solution which is extremely effective at removing soil and the most common stains. From silks to wools to cottons, our solvent is tough on dirt but easy on the fabric.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to take special care of your clothing, table linens, comforters and sheets and other items which require dry cleaning. Your items are inspected and handled properly from start to finish. We can handle almost any type of garment you choose to have dry cleaned, including blouses, suits, dresses, sweaters and coats. All of our dry cleaned items are hand pressed to preserve their creases and fine details.
Customer care and fine dry cleaning have been a way of life at Jackson Dry Cleaners for over 65 years. We pay extra attention to the little things to ensure that you will look your best!
Seven Steps of Dry Cleaning
- Detailing – we prepare your garments for cleaning, evaluating for serviceability and removing or protecting ornamentals and buttons as appropriate.
- Stain Removal – professionally applying individual stain removal techniques as necessary.
- Cleaning – applying dry cleaning, wet cleaning or hand cleaning techniques according to classification using only the purest of solvents and detergents.
- Hand Finishing – our steam presses produce finished garments of a higher quality than you can get at home.
- Minor Repairs – we take care to address minor issues such as open seams, loose hems and loose or missing buttons.
- Inspection – all items are inspected to ensure only the finest standard of care has been met for your linens and garments.
- Packaging – most garments are individually protected with a poly robe to preserve their fresh appearance during transport and storage.
The following list is a small sampling of the many clothing items we are able to clean:
- Delicate Garments
- Dress Shirts
- Polos, Knits, Golf Shirts